We manage probity at all levels of government and act as independent probity advisors. We work collaboratively with clients to provide informed probity advice, and are active in dealing with probity issues as they arise. Our probity advice services extend to both procurement and grant processes. Our consultants will work with you to ensure you implement procurement and grant processes in accordance with:
- compliance with policy frameworks that apply to procurement decisions
- competitive tension principals
- security and confidentiality arrangements
- robust management of conflicts of interests
- ensuring complete transparency across the process.
We will work with you to make sure your process is defensible and is able to withstand internal and external scrutiny from all stakeholders. Our probity advice service extends to include:
- briefing key staekholders and providing training on initial probity obligations
- attending tender evaluation board meetings
- advising on the management of conflicts of interest
- drafting probity protocols that are relevant and practical
- reviewing grant assessment processes
- signing off on the procurement process from a probity advice perspective.
Our team assist government and private clients through ensuring a transparent procurement process that ensures competitive tension is always maintained.
Call Procurement Consultants now on 0410 446 770 for expert probity advice.